Friday, February 5, 2010

SHED

This just came to me-

SHED the things that are getting in your way.

I am applying this:

first to my pain
second to my possessions
third to my excess weight

That car accident really laid me out! I'm still going to the chiropractor twice per week. I'm starting physical therapy, I still can't sleep at night due to the pain in my back, shoulder, elbow, & upper arm. I still can't pour a glass of water or pick up my laptop or ride my bike or run or swim. My PCP said I've lost muscle mass in my right arm (atrophy). I miss real exercise. Now all I can do is walk. And even that hurts my pelvis after an hour or so. It's been over 3 months, for goodness sake.

I'll keep working on it and I'll keep you posted. For now, let me just say that this week, I'm officially overweight, at 163.2 lbs. No more obesity for me! I've lost 54 lbs so far!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment